Hey lovlies!!! I’m introducing a gift swap that anyone can be a part of! A home decor swap!!
The swap will include at least 6 items that your swap partner can use and enjoy based on your his/her favorite colors, style, likes, and dislikes (in relation to home decor), and design style.
Items that must be included are:
- small Vintage or antique item to match your client’s needs/wants (like a cute trinket that your partner can place on a flat surface)
- photo of 2-4 items that you find with item number, store name (and website), price, etc for your client to look for if interested in purchasing
- at least one How-TO instructional of a DIY for your swap partner to update his/her space
- A decorative candle, soap, potpourri, or other smell-good item
- 3-6 paint samples for the client’s space
- A handwritten note with decor tips for your partner’s space
Bonus gifts (not mandatory) can include fabric samples and other small home accessories (decorative book, mug, small vase, etc).
I’ll give more information and tips on finding the best items for your partner after signups end. You’ll also get some info from me on how to interpret your partner’s interests. The purpose of this swap is to have fun while getting some decor tips along the way!! You’ll also get great items from your partner that you can use to update your own space.
I’ll create a secret Google + or Facebook group that we can use to communicate with each other about the swap, decor tips, DIY tips, etc., to make this a successful swap for everyone.
Sign-Ups Start: Friday, August 22, 2014
Sign-Ups End: Monday, September 22, 2014
Home Decor Swap Rules
- You must fill out the below form. After accepted, you must confirm that you’re still participating. I’ll send you an email that you’ll just reply back with a “yes” or “still participating”.
- Packages must include at least 6 items while keeping in mind your partners likes, dislikes, favorite colors, design style, design inspiration, etc.
- Packages must cost between $20-30 (not including shipping).
- You must respond to emails from the swap hosts within a timely fashion.
- Packages MUST be mailed on or before July 31st.
- After you ship your package off to your partner, send the tracking number to both me and your partner.
- Post any photos of the package you receive on your social media sites by tagging #wjdecorswap
It’s very important that you are sure you can commit to this swap before you sign up. It’s not fair to the other participants for them to send off a package and be left out and not receive a package themselves.
If, after being assigned a partner, you realize that you can’t send off a package (for any reason), please let me know as soon as possible so I can work out something with your partner.
Since this is the first swap, we’re going to have to make this a U.S. only swap, sorry!
Fill out the below form
After everyone receives they’re packages and incorporate it into their space, I’ll create a linky party so everyone can show off they’re gifts and spaces!!!
Be sure to tell your all your friends about this new swap!!
Till next time,