June 18, 2015

10 Days to a More Organized Home Challenge

10 days to an organized homeStarting July 1st, I’ll be doing my 10 day organization challenge. It’ll be a bit fast paced, but it will be very fun!!! Each day will be a new assignment to cleaning and organizing your home. I’ll go through ways to do this in your kitchen, living room, dining room, bedrooms, and bathrooms. You’ll get tangible action items and also get to see me do this, too.

There will be fun giveaways!!!

Here’s what will happen each day:

Beyond the organizing tips and assignments, there will be loads of links to DIY and products that can help you organize your home.
10 days to an organized home challenge

Then, each day, we can talk about the daily tasks here or on my private Decor & DIY facebook page (join now, if you aren’t in the group). Trust me: this will be fast paced. The best part, though, is if you miss anything, you’ll get to catch up with my daily emails. The emails will show you everything you’ve missed. There will be tips in this challenge that everyone will find useful. I promise, if you participate, you’ll definitely have a more organized home.

SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS. CLICK ONE OF THE SHARE LINKS AT THE END OF THIS POST!

I would love to know your thoughts. Give me some ideas and tell me what you want to see. SIGN UP BELOW!!!

[warning]Sign up now! Challenge starts on July 1st.[/warning]

19 comments so far.

19 responses to “10 Days to a More Organized Home Challenge”

1. Cerise says:

ok, I’m in. I need to organize a desk/office space. I am a product junkie with lots of hair products. Any ideas will be appreciated

2. Amanda says:

I signed up. I have a super small house so staying organized is a must for me. I could use some tips and motivation to organize a few areas in my house.
    Amanda recently posted…Fermented Foods and Beverages: How they’re made and why you should be consuming them.My Profile

3. Karen says:

I’m in……I need motivation to get started, I have trouble just get ting rid of things or finding a place for things…..

4. How fun! I did something similar with another blogger last year and it was really helpful!
    Kristen from The Road to Domestication recently posted…The ULTIMATE Digital Photography Bundle!My Profile

5. Mary says:

I can never seem to keep it organized once I have organized something. What’s the trick. I’ll sign up.
    Mary recently posted…DIY Home Decor ProjectsMy Profile

6. I love this challenge idea. I’m probably too much of a procrastinator to actually do it but I can try!! #BLMGirl http://www.curvygirlchronicles.net

7. Alli says:

Sounds like a really great challenge. I’ll be in St. Maarten during July so I won’t be able to participate.
    Alli recently posted…Inside Out Party & Puppet ShowMy Profile

8. Zan says:

I am always trying to find ways to keep a more organized home. This sounds like fun. I will sign up but may have to play catch-up as I am still trying to find mt balance with three small kids:)
    Zan recently posted…Guest Post: 5 Tips for Decluttering Your HomeMy Profile

9. Hi Whitney! I just signed up, and am excited to get more organized. It’s definitely not my strength 🙁 Your first video looks great!
    I want to see you on Everygirl. Do you know that site?

xo from your BLM fam 😉

10. Kimberly says:

Sounds great! I signed up. Happy to connect with you. I live in Slidell!
    Kimberly recently posted…PIG (Pinterest, Instagram, Google+) Social Media Linky Party #20My Profile

• Whitney says:

Thank you, Kimberly! Glad to have you in the challenge. And, you’re right around the corner from me, how cool! Love meeting other local (close enough) bloggers.

Whitney

About Me

whitney j decor | whitney jones | new orleans interior designer | new orleans decorator | nola interior designer | nola decorator

I’m a self-proclaimed foodie with a love of all things HOME. I’m at my best when color & coffee is involved, but you can also bribe me with crawfish, bread pudding, and/or hibachi. New Orleans born and bred, it’s how I’ve learned to be confident in my use of unique patterns, bold color, and space planning when transforming my clients’ homes! Welcome to Whitney J Décor!

Join the VIP List

find out How I navigate retail stores for home decor

I'm a loud talking creative with a love for all things home. I'm all about turning your most boring, often neglected space, into your dream home. I love shopping "To The Trade" for décor you can be sure aren't in everyone else's home, but sometimes I have to shop my local retail stores. Want to learn how I best navigate these stores for the most fab finds? Sign up for my Home Decor Retail Shopping Guide!

latest vlogs