Today’s post is going to be short and sweet, because your main assignment is to get caught up with the assignments that you didn’t complete from Days 1-7. But, if you’re done (or when you’re done), I’d love if you can do a few things for me.
- Complete all assignments from Days 1-7 (links are listed below)
- Post before/afters on Instagram, from any day of the challenge, with our hashtag #10DaysOH.
- Post before/afters from the challenge (any day of the challenge) in our facebook group, Decor & DIY.
- Share challenge with family and friends (send them link to my blog or click one of the share buttons at the bottom of the post).
- Tweet about the challenge (click to tweet below)
If you’re just joining in on the challenge, check out Day 1: the Kitchen, Day 2: the Pantry, Day 3: the Bedroom, Day 4: the Closet, Day 5: the Bathroom, Day 6: the Living Room, and Day 7: the Bookcase.
The challenge is almost over! Make sure you share your photos on social media with the hashtag #10DaysOH. If you have any questions, leave me a comment below or come join my Decor & DIY facebook group.
Let’s thank the sponsors from our #10DaysOH challenge. We’ve already given away 3 gifts and still have 2 more. Make sure you check out our sponsors’ shops below: Angioletti Designs, The Mad Platters, Gneiss Spice, & Sweet Water Decor. Today, I’ll share the winner of our next giveaway on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
If you’re looking for more tips to complete your assignment for today, check out our challenge Pinterest board below. There are lots of pins that can inspire you.
And, if you’re not already signed up for the challenge, it’s not too late! Sign up below:
What room did you get the most work done in? Leave a comment below and let me know!
Till next time,