I don’t usually do a lot of decorating for the different seasons, but I do like to change my door decor. Around August is when I bring out my Fall wreaths, so I wanted to share a tutorial for the one currently on my door.
As you may know from following me on Instagram, my blogging bffs and I started our first annual FAB FALL FEST, where we’ll be sharing all things FALL from now until September 29th, when we’ll end with our Fall home tours. You DON’T want to miss that! I’ll be sharing my never before seen dining room and the other ladies have awesomeness in store, too!
Even though I’m not a huge fan of chevron, I don’t hate it, so when I found this chevron burlap ribbon at Walmart for $1 a roll, I knew I could use it for SOMETHING. So, I used it to create my burlap wreath and added cute (faux) flowers in a Fall color scheme of purple, green, and cream. You can definitely replace the chevron for a pattern/color that matches your decor style.
It was super easy to make and literally took me about 10 minutes.
Here’s what you need:
- Hot glue gun
- Wire wreath form
- Floral wire
- 3″ – 4″ wide Burlap ribbon (here’s one similar)
- Assorted stems of faux flowers
Here’s what you need to do:
- Step 1: Tie one end of your burlap ribbon to your wire wreath form. (I chose to tie my ribbon instead of attaching it with wire.
- Step 2: Add your burlap around the entire wreath form (watch video below).
- Step 3: Shorten stems to add flowers to wreath
- Step 4: Hot glue flowers to wreath
Here’s what my #FABFALLFEST girls are up to:
So what about you? Make sure you share with us how you’re decorating for Fall. This week we want to see your wall art and decor! Make sure you hashtag #FABFALLFEST when you play on Instagram and Twitter!
How are you decorating your walls for Fall? Leave a comment below.
Till next time,