In this social media age, beautiful homes can be admired in just a few seconds. There is so many tips and tricks for decorating your home and lots of inspirational photos to make you feel like you can it yourself. And, maybe you can. But, it’s likely that you can’t. Maybe it’s time that you just hired an interior designer or decorator.
Here’s 21 reasons why you might need to hire a designer. If you want to know how I can help with any of the below, just schedule a 15 minute discovery call with me on my services page.
21 Reasons Why You Need to Hire an Interior Designer
- You’re not good with colors… any colors.
- You just need a paint color for your kitchen, or bath, or bedroom that coordinates with the rest of your home.
- You don’t know your design style.
- You and your significant other can’t seem to get on the same page for what you want your home to look like.
- Your baby is growing up and you want him or her to have big boy or big girl room to reflect that.
- You don’t like to shop or just don’t like to shop for stuff in your home.
- You don’t know the best way to layout your furniture.
- Your neighborhood is amazing, but the exterior of your home sticks out in the worst way.
- You’re increasing the number of people in your house (i.e. new baby or moving with new hubby) and need to maximize a small home.
- You’re ashamed to have company over, because you don’t like the way your home looks.
- Your patio is huge, but you have no idea how to maximize the space and make it look great.
- You host a lot of parties, but never feel like your space accommodates your guests well enough.
- You don’t like to decorate and/or don’t have the time for it.
- You want to use the same furnishings in your home to “redecorate”, but don’t know how.
- You hate your home and want to move.
- You need a new front door and want to update your landscaping.
- You want a beautiful home, but don’t think you have enough money to update it.
- You’ve spent a lot of money in the stores on furniture, art, and accessories, but you feel like your home STILL doesn’t look pulled together.
- You love your home, but your family is outgrowing it.
- You have great furniture, but your home has no personality.
- You need some finishing touches to take your home from “your home looks really good” to “omg, your home looks amazing”!
Go to the comment section to add to share any more reasons you can think that someone needs to hire an interior designer!
Till next time,