WORKSHOP: Using Photoshop to Decorate Surfaces (recording)
NOTE: This is a prerecorded workshop! This is just for viewing and learning on your own time. There are no workbooks, worksheets, ebooks, or other deliverables that go with this recording.
I’m so excited to launch this first in a series of short Zoom demonstrations showing how I use technology in business. The key to these Zoom calls is to share easy to digest information that can make working with clients (whether locally or virtually), and/or designing, so much easier.
This first demo is about how to use Photoshop to mockup a surface that needs styling – using accessories you (or your client(s)) already have.
I’ll show the exact way to this do:
* how to take photos of the surface that needs styling (or how to direct your clients to do it – if it’s for a virtual project), i.e: the scale and angle to take the photos
* how to take photos of the existing accessories that you plan to use
* how to upload the photo(s) onto your computer from your phone
* how to find images of accessories online and best practices
* how to step-by-step remove the background of the accessories photos to seamlessly drop them into the image of the surface
* how to layer your Photoshop file to make it easy to hide the accessories that you don’t need, but may want to go back to
* how to save and present your mockup to client
Once you’ve paid for the workshop, you’ll be emailed a link to view it.