It’s tough trying to decorate your home by yourself. If you’re way good at it, YAY! But, if not, you need to hire a decorator. Here’s 10 reasons why you need to get some help…
- You’re not good with colors… any colors.
- You just need a paint color for your kitchen, or bath, or bedroom that coordinates with the rest of your home.
- You don’t know your design style.
- You don’t like to shop or just don’t like to shop for stuff in your home.
- You don’t know the best way to layout your furniture.
- You’re increasing the number of people in your house (i.e. new baby or moving with new hubby) and need to maximize a small home.
- You’re ashamed to have company over, because you don’t like the way your home “looks”.
- You host a lot of parties, but never feel like your space accommodates your guests well enough.
- You don’t like to decorate and/or don’t have the time for it.
- You want to use the same furnishings in your home to “redecorate”, but don’t know how.
So, do you need a designer/decorator? There are many more signs/reasons why someone should hire someone to help them with space planning and decorating, can you think of more?
Did you like this post? If so, please share it! I would also LOVE for you SUBSCRIBE to the newsletter. You’ll get loads of great decor tips and tricks, be in the know of fun new contests/giveaways, and you’ll get all the latest blog posts delivered directly to your inbox. There won’t be any spam… pinky swear! Just enter your email address in the box at the top of the right sidebar.
Andrea @the Distracted Housewife.com says
I think I need one!!! Although I am getting better at it I think my biggest issue is procrastination because I am unsure. I bet a decorator would help me fix that. Thanks Whitney!
Andrea @the Distracted Housewife.com recently posted…Follow Through Friday: Zucchinis, Mt Foldmore, and Guest Posts.
Jamie@ They Call Me A Hippie says
Great post and reasons….I think I can relate to about 50% of those reasons to hire a decorate:/
Jamie@ They Call Me A Hippie recently posted…National Farmers Market Week August 4-10, 2013